Spring Break is a time to relax, recharge and HAVE FUN!
But it is our job to remind you that it is just as important to be SAFE!
We all know the basics:
- Stay hydrated
- Wear sunscreen (SPF 30 or above)
- Wear sunglasses, hat, etc.
- Don’t drink and swim
- Don’t drink and drive
Here are some insider secrets:
- Fanny-packs are essential for keeping your belongings safe for days on the beach (we think they are making a fashion comeback)
- Always have a swimming buddy
- Do NOT drink in a hot tub. The effects of alcohol are felt faster and stronger in hot water.
- Do NOT swim at night if the pool is not lit well
- It is important to be well nourished on top of being well hydrated
- Get a waterproof phone case
Wishing you a FUN and SAFE Spring Break!!!